The first event will act as introduction and welcome to the group. Come along, grab a cup of coffee, say ‘hello’ and chat about what you’d like to get out of this network.
This is also a great opportunity to:
- Flag up upcoming cross-promotional opportunities, including competitions and hashtags
- Suggest topics for future events, such as Periscope, photography or paid ads
- Bring up any issues that you’re having with social media
- Bounce campaign or strategy ideas around
- Meet people in the same field as you and build relationships
This free event will be informal, so don’t feel as if you need to prepare anything ahead of time. You’re welcome to drop in for 15 minutes or the whole 2 hours. These events are for you, so they need to to work around your schedule.
Remember to join the conversation on Twitter using #SHSMG!
Date: Friday 18 March 2016
Time: 3 to 5 pm
Location: Wash Bar (upstairs), 11-13 N Bank St, Edinburgh EH1 2LP
If you’d like to receive a reminder closer to the date, we recommend grabbing a ticket at Eventbrite. Please note that you do not need a ticket to come to the event.